BOOK YOUR MOVE
- Defrost your refrigerator in time for moving day.
- It’s useful to keep a notebook at hand to write down reminders.
- Get in touch with utility companies to verify service start dates at your new home.
Packing and labeling
- Label boxes on all sides so you can see what it contains in a stack without having to move everything around.
- Clearly mark boxes containing fragile goods.
- Pack a suitcase with clothes and toiletries like you’re going on a trip for a few days.
PROVIDING EXCELLENT DELIVERY SERVICES
Make Your Next Move Easy, Call Us Today
Whether one item or a house full, local or out of town, no job is too small or too large for us to handle! We’re committed to serving you with honesty, quality, and value.
- 6441 Shadybrook Lane Richmond, VA 23224